PETRONAS Online Application System (OAS)
Q: How can I apply PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme (PESP)?
A: You can apply PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme via our Online Application System
Q: I have difficulty in accessing the portal. Why?
A: Kindly ensure to use only Internet Explorer and Google Chrome browsers to access the online
Q: I am now at educationsponsorship.petronas.com.my
, how should I proceed with the online
A: Kindly click on “Register” to proceed with your registration. You can also download the “Application Guideline” and “OAS Guideline” from Online Application System.
Q: I cannot proceed with my registration. Why?
A: This can be due to the following reasons:
- Your age is not between 17 to 19 years old in 2017 when check against the IC number.
- The same email address is being used for more than once.
- The total number of subjects (grade: A+, A and A-) is less than 9.
- The captcha entered is incorrect.
Q: How can I retrieve my password if I have forgotten my password?
A: If you have forgotten your password, kindly follow these simple steps:
Note: Please use the new password to login and follow the next instruction accordingly.
- Click “Forgotten Password” at the login page.
- Enter your IC number and given captcha in the required fields.
- Click “Send”.
- Email will be sent to your registered email address together with your new password.
Q: How can I change my password?
A: Kindly follow these simple steps:
- Login to the Online Application System.
- Click “Change Password”.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click “Save”.
Application form filling – Applicant’s consent
Q: What happen if I do not provide consent for my data to be shared?
A: You cannot proceed with the online application. You are required to tick “I Agree” to proceed with
Application form filling – Programme selection
Q: Can I only choose one programme and course selection?
A: You must choose two (2) programmes and course selection.
Q: Can I choose the same programme and course for my 1st and 2nd choice?
A: You must choose different programme and course selection for your 1st and 2nd choice.
Q: What does it mean by Pre-University (Pre-U) programme at the programme selection page?
A: If you are currently undergoing Pre-U programme at any local colleges or Universiti Teknologi
PETRONAS, you are required to click “Yes” to provide your programme details.
Application form filling – Family info
Q: How many number of dependent should I key in?
A: You are required to provide the number of dependent from the guardian’s point of view including
the guardian, applicant (you) and other family members who are dependent to the guardian.
Q: My guardian/father/mother is currently not working. What should I put in the name of employer,
position and monthly income fields?
A: You may provide your guardian/father/mother employment status either unemployed/self-
employed/housewife/retiree in the employer, position and monthly income fields.
Amend application details after submission
Q: I have already submitted my application but I wish to amend some details in the online application
form. What should I do?
A: Kindly contact system administrator and follow these simple steps:
Note: Please be reminded to complete your online application until the system prompts “Your application form is completed”. You can also check your application status by clicking the “Status” button.
- Please provide your IC number, username or email address for verification purposes.
- Notify that your submission status has been reset.
- Login Online Application System using the same username and password.